Q1. What does OneOffice Duo offer me?
OneOffice Duo service allows enterprise customers to create a Voice VPN between their mobile & landline services, thus allowing users to call each other using short digit, that too at preferential rates.
OneOffice Duo also provides enterprises with a self-service portal with which they can manage their account by adding, deleting or modifying users from OneOffice Duo. and modify users from OneOffice Duo.
This service is an overlay over the basic services of all wireline and wireless. OneOffice members will be governed by separate rate plans for all OneOffice calls (i.e. calls between the OneOffice users of a particular enterprise).
Enterprises can add the following types of services to the CUG
- Reliance Land Line Phone
- Reliance Smart Office service
- Reliance ISDN PRI (Standard or Smart PRI)
- Reliance PTN networked service
Q2. Who can be added to Reliance OneOffice Duo Service.
- Reliance Mobile CDMA and GSM (RCOM & RTL networks)
- Reliance FWP (Fixed Wireless Phone)
- Reliance FWT (Fixed Wireless Terminal)
You can add numbers of your employee's landline or mobile, employee's home phone, number of vendors, channel partners or service partners etc to OneOffice Duo.
Q1. What is the capex involved in implementing OneOffice Duo?
There is no capex involved in implementing OneOffice Duo Service. The service works over & above your existing services & equipments.
Q2. Are facilities like Voice Mail, SMS, CLI etc are provided on OneOffice Duo Service?
OneOffice Duo does not affect your basic services & their features & functionality remains same. Thus, you can use your existing feature without any inconvenience.
Q1. What is OneOffice Duo self-management portal? What are the different functions that can be carried out using same?
OneOffice Duo service offers you a self-management portal to manage your OneOffice Duo VPN. Various tasks that can be carried out using the portal are
- Creation of the organization hierarchy for telecom administration at different locations
- Creation of sub-admin & assignment of the different offices to them.
- Private number design for the enterprise
- Addition / deletion of users to OneOffice Duo VPN
- Directory download & search
Q2. How can a user be added to OneOffice Duo portal?
User can be made part of the OneOffice Duo service by any one of the following methods.
- Self registration by user.
- Individual addition by administrator.
- Bulk provisioning by administrators.
Q3. As an admin can I remove/delete/modify/search my members from the portal?
Yes, In the OneOffice Duo portal, users can remove/delete/modify/search the members from the portal. Searching of the members can be done online via an online Directory.