The Reliance Advantage
- India's No.1 network offering seamless coverage & voice quality
- Choice of 3G, CDMA & 2G GSM
- Superior Value Plans & Tariffs
- Best-in-class Customer Care
- Wide choice of Value Added Services
What is Mobile Number Portability?
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is a service that allows you to switch over to another mobile service provider while retaining your existing mobile phone number. With MNP you can now keep your mobile number and also enjoy the best of services with Reliance without needing to inform all your contacts about your new number.
- Whichever circle you may be in and even if you are using prepaid or postpaid you can now experience India's No.1 network Reliance with 3G, CDMA or 2G GSM.
- So who is eligible for MNP? Any customer who has been using their connection for more than 90 days and has paid up all postpaid bills (if applicable). Other criteria can be viewed on the website www.trai.gov.in
How do I join Reliance keeping the same number?
Dear Customer, join the family of 134 million. Keep your number & Switch to Reliance.
- From your mobile number send a Port Out request to your current operator by typing " < Port > < space>
< mobile number >" to 1900. (charges as per your current operator SMS rate)
- You will receive an SMS from 1901 with a Unique Port Code (UPC). This is valid for 15 days and will enable us to switch your number to Reliance.
- Visit any Reliance Mobile Store/ Reliance World or retailer and fill up the Customer Application Form (CAF). Please note you will need to submit the usual required documents ie Proof of Address, Proof of Identity, & a photograph. You may also click on the link below, and we will help you come onboard!
- We will issue you a new Reliance SIM card.
- For the next 5 days (as per regulation) you will continue to be with current operator.
- On the 6th day you can remove the old SIM and insert your new Reliance SIM. You would have joined the network of choice for over 134 million customers.
- For more details on joining the Reliance family, please call us on 18001003333 (toll free).