Reliance Global Call offers best-in-class international calling card services for your enterprise by letting your employees make Least-Cost-Best-Quality voice calls to over 200 destinations across the world.
Thanks to its owned seamless global network, Reliance Global Call Enterprise offers unbelievably low ILD calling rates while guaranteeing unmatched call quality, network up-time and enterprise grade services
With over 2.5 million global users, Reliance Global Call is the best international calling service provider. Since 2004, Reliance Global Call has been enabling people to connect with those who matter (personally and professionally) in over200 global destinations seamlessly
Why Reliance Global Call Enterprise service?
A Trusted Network -
- A trusted network offering seamless connectivity between four continents through our reliable, owned, fiber-optic network
- We hold service provider licenses in key markets and decade long partners with over 200+ Tier-one carriers, which helps us to provide you seamless end-to-end solutions
High Quality Service -
- Starting from easy on-boarding, superior call quality, ease of use and post sales support, we strive to provide unmatched service
- Our network is optimized for 99.9 percent up-time. Users rarely encounter call drops, lags, echos and other commonly encountered issues
- 24*7 support, offering 3-tiered L1, L2 & L3 support. Consistently achieved best-in-class customer satisfaction scores since 2010, it stands as a testament to our constant endeavor to provide you with world class support
- Call from any land-line, mobile phone and/or mobile application
- Post paid itemized billing – user-wise, team-wise and enterprise-wise itemized billing
- Online account management – create child users, set privileges, download bills and micro manage your account
- Invoices & Billing: Pay in your local currency through credit / debit cards, wire transfer and check payment. We ensure your transactions safe and secured by conforming to the highest standards of PCIDSS