- FA-1 – Trans-Atlantic route
- Falcon – Middle East & Egypt-Asia (Indian sub-continent) route
- FEA – Europe-Asia route
- FNAL – Intra-Asia route
- HAWK – Europe-Middle East & Egypt route
Our network is built to facilitate digital transformation with bandwidth services available to enterprises, OTT and content providers and telecoms carriers all the way up to 100Gbps throughout its length and breadth.
Each subsea cable system is protected with off-net capacity leased from 3rd parties and used for resilience in the event of a catastrophic outage such as a cable cut, and to provide fully-protected services to customers under certain product offerings. Off-net capacity is leased on systems such as SEA-ME-WE 5, SEA-ME-WE 4, SEA-ME-WE 3, BBG, I2I, Faster, SJC, TEN, APCN2, C2C, TGN-IA, Unity, TGN-Pacific amongst others.
Multi-terabit/s trans-Atlantic system between London, Paris & New York with onward connectivity to Washington DC and Frankfurt
The most extensive subsea cable in the Middle East connecting from Suez all the way to Colombo with a full loop around the Persian Gulf
2nd longest submarine cable systems in the world, connecting Europe to the Middle East and Asia
Diverse connectivity between Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan
Express cable system between Western Europe & Middle East with seamless onward connectivity to the USA, Middle East and Asia
Deliver a strategic edge to businesses with high-speed transit from India West into Europe and East
FLAG Atlantic (FA-1)
Multi-terabit/s trans-Atlantic system between London, Paris & New York with onward connectivity to Washington DC and Frankfurt.
- 100Gbps dual fiber loop providing fully-protected services to ensure maximum network uptime
- Separate North and South trans-Atlantic cables provide geographic and fibre diversity.
- Two way diversity into US without any Single Point Of Failure
- Dedicated, unique landings in New York, UK & France
- One of only 2 subsea cable systems to connect directly between the USA and France
- Offers lowest latency between New York and Paris
The most extensive subsea cable in the Middle East connecting from Suez all the way to Colombo with a full loop around the Persian Gulf.
- 20 PoPs and Landing stations in 14 countries; than any other Middle East system:
- The only self‐healing loop around the Persian Gulf offering greater levels of resilience and availability than other systems
- Multiple landings in Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Iran to provide greater diversity
- Seamlessly integrated with Hawk and FEA for onwards connectivity to the US, Europe and India
- Almost 60 Tbps of aggregate design capacity
- Advance network engineering provides highest possible levels of availability
FLAG Europe Asia (FEA)
One of the longest submarine cable system in the world, connecting Europe to the Middle East and Asia.
- 100Gbps subsea cable connecting:
- Express route to South East Asia from Europe bypassing Singapore (terrestrial crossing of Thailand / Malaysia peninsula)
- One of the few cable systems to connect Asia to UK via subsea (Atlantic Ocean) bypassing terrestrial Europe
- One of 2 cable systems to directly connect Hong Kong and Japan to Europe
- Diverse routes across Egypt to guarantee resilience including segment through Suez Canal
- The only East-West cable to land in Jordan
- One of the shortest routes between India and Singapore
FLAG North Asian Loop (FNAL)
Diverse connectivity between Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan via the FNAL North Asia Cable System (NACS) and the FNAL West Asia Cable System (WACS).
- Resilient loop system designed and operated to ensure max network uptime
- Shortest cable path & lowest latency between Hong Kong and Korea
- Support for a variety of bandwidths up to 100Gbps
- 400Gbps backhaul on key metro networks including Hong Kong & Tokyo
- Designed to remain fully operational during devastating earthquakes, tsunamis & other natural disasters
Express cable system between Western Europe & Middle East with seamless onward connectivity to the USA, Middle East and Asia.
- End-to-end connectivity between London, Paris, Frankfurt, Marseille, Cyprus, Egypt
- Express protected path across Egypt from Alexandria to Suez
- Seamless inter-connectivity with Falcon, FEA, FA-1
- Complementary, diverse route to FEA connecting London to Asia offering choice and service protection
- Bandwidth options available from 2Mbps to 100Gbps
- The only subsea cable across the Mediterranean to be owned and operated by a single provider
CLS / TX POP