Reliance Communications is a telecommunications operator in India and, through its international subsidiary Global Cloud Xchange, is one of the leading global data communications service providers.
In India, RCOM owns and operates a nationwide telecommunications network to offer services to retail and enterprise customers, including fixed-line services, national and international long-distance connectivity, broadband services and enterprise solutions. Internationally, RCOM provides retail and wholesale voice connectivity and through its subsidiary GCX, provides a wide range of products and services to enable enterprise customers to create, manage and connect global data networks.
Reliance Communications is also one of the largest IDC service providers with data centers in four cities, having a total capacity of over 1.1 million square feet. A new data center is also under construction.
GCX offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions customized for carriers, enterprises and new media companies. It also owns the world’s largest private undersea cable system spanning more than 67,000 route km, which, seamlessly integrated with RCOM’s 200,000 route km of domestic optic fiber backbone, provides a robust Global Service Delivery Platform.
With connections to 40 key business markets worldwide spanning Asia, North America, Europe and the Middle East, GCX delivers Managed Services to more than 160 countries and offers extensive VPLS-enabled Ethernet network capabilities globally. GCX is equipped to support businesses through the deployment of Next-Generation Enterprise solutions across its Cloud Delivery Networks.
Reliance Communications, as per its Strategic Deleveraging Plan, is also in the process of selling its telecommunication tower assets and monetizing its real estate portfolio. Post these transactions, RCOM will continue to have a strong and stable B2B portfolio, comprising its Data Center Business, Enterprise Products and Solutions and Fiber Optic Cable Assets domestically and internationally. These businesses will benefit from the exponential growth in data consumption and will have an annuity-type revenue profile.
- Presence in an Industry with high growth potential
- Comprehensive domestic and international networks
- Strong B2B telecommunication products and solutions with annuity-type revenues
- Extensive distribution network with strong brand recognition
- Experienced management team
2,489.0 Mn shares as on Dec 31, 2016
Stock Exchange Listing
Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE)
National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE)
Luxembourg Stock Exchange
Stock Exchange Scrip Code
NSE – RCOM
BSE – 532712
Security codes of GDRs
|Master Rule 144A GDRs||Master Regulation S GDRs|
- Our subsidiary, Global Cloud Xchange (GCX) won the Best Asian Wholesale Carrier Award at the Global Carrier Awards 2017
- GCX & RCOM sweeps honors at the ‘Times Ascent Dream Companies to Work For Awards’ at World HRD Congress
- GCX wins ‘Excellence in Data Center Services Award, South East Asia’, and CEO Bill Barney honored with ‘Data Center Thought Leadership Award’
- RCOM wins the prestigious Frost & Sullivan Award 2017 for its Enterprise SIP Trunking Service
- Our subsidiary, Global Cloud Xchange (GCX) received Excellence in Connectivity for Data Centers Award at the Datacloud Asia Awards.
- GCX CEO, Bill Barney, received the Data Center Industry Achievement Award in recognition of his significant contribution to the Data Center Industry.
- AC Nielsen’s Corporate Image Monitor (CIM) – RCom in Top 10
- Economic Times India’s Most Exciting Brands – Reliance in Top 14
- RCOM was awarded by Dataquest for innovative implementation in BigData Predictive Analysis and Campaign Management
- GCX awarded best managed services provider by Telecom Asia
- GCX received Judges Award at the Global Carrier Awards
- GCX received MEF CE 2.0 certification for Carrier Ethernet
- Telecom Leadership Award 2015 – CIO of the Year award from CyberMedia (Voice&Data) Group
- Managed Video Conferencing Service Provider of the Year at 2014 Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards
- IT Edge Award 2014 conferred by UBM
- Woman Leader in IT by Interop
- CIO 100 by IDG Media
- Economic Times HR Excellence Award, 2014
|Coverage:||Daiwa Capital Markets||India Infoline|
|BNP Paribas||Deutsche Bank||IIFL Capital|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||Goldman Sachs||ILFS Broking|
|CIMB||ICICI Direct||JP Morgan|
|CLSA||ICICI Securities||Motilal Oswal Securities|
|Credit Suisse||IDFC Securities||Nomura|
The above list comprises of some of the brokerage houses that publish research reports/updates (“information”) on Reliance Communications Limited (“RCOM”). Such information is strictly for informational purpose only. The aforesaid list is not exhaustive and RCOM disclaims any obligation to update or complete this list.
The views or forecasts in respect of the information about RCOM’s performance expressed by these brokerage houses are independent and do not represent speculation or projection of RCOM or its management.
RCOM does not claim any responsibility to the information published by any of the brokerage houses mentioned in the list above. RCOM assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information displayed on www.rcom.co.in (“website”) nor, does it offer any warranty, express or implied and expressly disclaims any and all liability, whatsoever arising out of the misuse of the information downloaded and or/used by any person.
RCOM does not by the mere mention of the said information on its website or in any other manner; imply its endorsement or approval of any of the information. RCOM is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites. By providing access to other websites, RCOM is neither recommending nor endorsing the content available in the linked websites. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all the risks associated with the information, including reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness or any loss or damage that may be caused by any errors or omissions in connection with the published information.