India Leased Line
Powered by next-gen network
The service is powered by our next-generation, high-capacity, convergent (voice, video, data) and resilient mesh architecture network connecting the length and breadth of India through numerous 100Gbps/40Gbps/10Gbps links. This network also connects major Data Centers and public Cloud facilities in the country. Therefore, no matter where your domestic sites are, chances are our India Leased Line services will get those connected quickly and cost-effectively.
Our India network is seamlessly integrated with our expansive global network, giving you the ability to establish dedicated private lines between domestic and international locations using our International Private Line services.
- Mesh architecture in the NLD transport backbone using OTN/ ASON technologies to provide protection from multiple fiber cuts
- Express route for low latency connectivity between key cities in India
- Bandwidth available up to 100Gbps
- Fiber to the Building: Over 1.1 million buildings in India directly connected
- Secure and reliable transfer of data with predictable performance between strategic enterprise locations across the country
- Enable you to leverage the full potential of Web-scale computing
- Provides easy scalability to meet your growing bandwidth requirement
- Advantage of a single service provider for domestic and international locations
Tariff for Leased Line Services
These rental rates are annual and applicable to all class of subscribers uniformly. Any customer terminating the leased circuits before completion of one year will have to pay as per provision of short duration leased circuit tariff. The rates for 2 Mbps (E1), 45 Mbps (DS-3), 155 Mbps (STM-1) and 622 Mbps (STM-4) for different slab of distances is as follows:
2 Mbps (E1)
45 Mbps (DS3)
155 Mbps (STM-1)
622 Mbps (STM-4)
Tariff for less than 50km is
Tariff for less than 50km is Rs.1,610,000
Tariff for less than 50km is
(The tariff shown above is excluding GST as applicable)
Note: 1 The distance referred to, above is “Chargeable Distance” i.e. equal to 1.25 times of the radial distance between the two points connected.
Note: 2 The tariff of 2 Mbps, 45 Mbps, 155 Mbps and 622 Mbps mentioned above are for distance slabs as mentioned in the table above. For distance lying in between the distance mentioned above the tariff shall be charged on pro rata basis.
Note: 3 The above tariff would be applicable for offering a SLA uptime guarantee of up to 99% per month uptime.
Note: 4 Any additional third party charges incurred and applicable will be charged over and above the tariff mentioned above.
Note: 5 Additional protection provisioning charges for higher SLA uptime i.e. protection through second ring and/or third ring mesh network will be charged extra.
Note 6: CPE Rental charges would be extra.
Additional protection provisioning Charges may be waived for:
- Wholesale customers like Carriers, ISPs etc
- Customer who is availing any of the services of RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Installation and Testing charges
Installation & Testing Charges
2 Mbps (E1) to 622 Mbps (STM-4)
Above 622 Mbps (STM-4)
Short Duration Charges: (for all types of circuits)
For period up to 3 months and minimum period of 7 days
Double the pro rata rental of the respective distance slab specified at Table – A
For a period exceeding three months but less than one year
Full year rental of respective distance slab as specified at Table – A
Additional Higher Bandwidth Port Charges:
An amount of INR 250,000/- per annum maximum may be charged per circuit for Leased Line offered on a higher interface port eg: STM-1 bandwidth offered on a STM-4 port; over and above the bandwidth charges mentioned in Table A above.
Reliance Communications offers discounts on Leased Line services based on the below criteria:
- Total Business of RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD. inclusive of all RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD. services.
- Customer’s loyalty with RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- Customers opting for lower SLA.
- For participation in competitive bids.
- Multi-year and volume (no. of links) orders and contracting.
- Business potential from the Enterprise consumer.
Payment Terms & Conditions for Leased Line Services:
(a) One Time Charges (Installation &Testing) along with the customer order form.
(b) Three months advance Leased Lines annual rental charges and other charges (last mile liasioning, additional port charges, etc.) at the time of commissioning of the circuit through the demand note raised by RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
(c) Payment for the first two months service will be adjusted against the advance collected as above and amount equivalent to one month charges will be kept as security deposit for the notice period. The deposit will not bear any interest.
(d) Subsequent billing will be bi- monthly advance.
(e) The minimum contract period for the service shall be one year.
(f) One Month notice is required for termination of contract after one year. In case, one month notice is not given, the deposit for one month shall be forfeited.